The list of Affiliations / Membership / Association and Accreditation of Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies (XIBMS)
- The XIBMS is a part of Ananta Education Society which is a registered Education Society ( F 19327 ) with Government of Maharashtra under Societies Act, 1860 and is also a registered with Planning Commission Government of India (KA/2010/0028324).
- The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is proud to be an institutional member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Which is one of the most prestigious Bodies governing Technical Education and is also one of the AICTE Partner Body to run various programs including WPLP - Working Professionals Learning program.
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is a national, professional, non-profit society registered under the societies Registration Act of 1860. First started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions, it was converted into "Indian Society for Technical Education" in 1968 with a view to enlarging its activities and advancing the cause of technological education. The major objective of the ISTE is to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers / technicians and Management graduates needed by the industries and other organizations. Being the only national organization of educators in the field of engineering, Management and technology, ISTE is involved in the various technical committees, boards formed by central government, Ministry of Human resource Development, AICTE/DOTE/DST. State government, are also involving the ISTE in many of their important programs and activities relating to technical education.
The Institutional Membership number for ISTE is IM-1798.
- The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies has been approved and accredited by Distance Learning Council of India. This ensures the approval of processes adopted by XIBMS in providing distance Education.
- XIBMS also offers courses of UGC, DEC and NAAC Accredited Govt University. The courses are recognised by Joint committee and HRD Ministry Govt Of India.
- The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is a proud member of International Association of Distance learning which promotes excellence in open, distance, and online learning worldwide, and provides a benchmark through which global consumers can gauge the quality of courses offered by the member institution. IADL members include Schools, colleges, Universities, E learning Websites and various organisations across four continents.
- Mr. Arun Mishra � Director of Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is a proud member of British
Academy of Management London which is dedicated to developing the community of Management Academics across the Globe.
- The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is a proud member of American Management Association New York which is the world's leading membership-based management development organization. AMA offers a full range of business education and management development programs for individuals and organizations, worldwide.
- The Xaviers institute of Business Management studies is a member of Euro Asia Management Studies Association which is a platform for scholarship and exchange between Europe and Asia on economic and management issues. The association was established in Berlin in the autumn of 1984 by 30 scholars from Europe and Asia. The initial point of interest was to exchange results on Japanese management practices and the problems involved in their transfer to Europe. Today the EAMSA hosts annual conferences alternately in Europe and Asia, bringing together researchers and business executives who discuss highly current and relevant issues concerning a vast field of business and economic challenges of cross-border operations.
- The Xaviers institute of Business Management studies is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited institute and the same has been awarded by the Global Group of United Kingdom Accreditation Services ( UKAS)